- “We’ve been at the centre for 8 years. All three of our kids had the privilege of being able to experience the WCC. I cannot say enough about the program and the teachers. They are thoughtful, nurturing, kind and extremely loving with the children. The work they do goes above and beyond, and as a parent you couldn’t ask for anything more. They’re diverse in what they expose the kids to (cultural traditions), bring in different programs to try (monkeynastixs), celebrate many different festivals and most of all engage the kids. My son gets sad on the weekend because he’s not going to school. The WCC is the most perfect place for kids to learn, grow, develop and be nurtured. We will miss Kim and all the teachers smiling faces. We feel very lucky to have spent the last 8 years with everyone”
- The staff is very attuned to each child’s needs.
- I drop my son off in the toddler room and never worry if he is OK as I know he is in safe hands and having lots of fun.
- It would be hard to imagine a more nurturing and caring environment.
- In September, I tentatively enrolled my shy 2-year old for two afternoons a week; by January he was going five afternoons.
- Professionally run programs, well thought out, great staff.
- You all bring so much warmth and happiness to so many kids – daily. You are the best.
- Xavier can’t wait to come here and see you, he loves it here.
- Thank you so much for putting such big smiles on our kids faces. We hope their enthusiasm for school stays for many years thanks to their positive experiences here.
Our staff value and uphold the ELECT principles:
Positive experiences in early childhood set the foundation for lifelong learning, behavior, health and well being.
Partnerships with families and communities are essential.
Respect for diversity, equity and inclusion is vital.
An intentional, planned program supports learning.
Play and inquiry are learning approaches that capitalize on children’s natural curiosity and exuberance.
Knowledgeable, responsive and reflective educators are essential.